复旦大学泛海国际金融学院（Fanhai International School of Finance, Fudan University，简称FISF）是按照国际一流商学院管理模式和标准创办，专注于高端金融人才教育和金融领域智库研究的商学院。
2023 FISF Postdoctoral Recruitment Initiative
Fanhai International School of Finance, Fudan University(FISF) is a business school founded in accordance with the management model and standards of the world's leading business schools, focusing on high-end financial talent education and financial think-tank research.
FISF has been devoted to innovative applied research and theoretical research of economics. It recruits postdoctoral researchers affiliated to the postdoctoral mobile stations of applied economics and theoretical economics of Fudan University. All senior professors inFISF have obtained tenured faculty positions in world-class business schools, and they have served as academic leaders in various fields of finance and economics.Many senior professors ofFISF have published multiple influential academic papers in the top international academic journals. At the same time, they have completed many high-quality think tank reports in providing advice to the government, which have been approved by government agencies.
FISF is currently recruiting 2 postdoctoral researchers, engaged in asset pricing and machine learning, corporate finance, international finance and trade, financial measurement and statistics, financial technology, real estate finance, and the opening of the Chinese financial system and other related fields. We warmly welcome doctoral graduates who meet the application requirements and are interested in financial research (especially think tank research) to join.
I. Application Requirements
1. Compliance with regulations and laws, good behavior with no violation of laws and no other bad records;
2. The applicant should be the student who recently achieves the doctoral degree or the Ph.D. candidates under 35 years old with healthy conditions;
3. Full-time postdoctoral research;
4. Solid foundation in Economics, Finance, Management Theories and high level English;
5. Professional abilities and dedication in conducting research;
6. Excellent writing abilities;
7. Familiar with financial databases in China and good at data analysis.
8. Travelling to Chengdu is a must.
II. Welfares and Benefits
1. The remuneration system refers to the relevant standards made by Fudan University. FISF provides competitive salary.
2. Postdoc researchers shall get rewards for their scientific achievements withthe same standard of professors and certain labor pay according to the regulations of participating in scientific research projects.
2. Broad space for career development.
3. Fudan apartment are available to full-time postdoctoral researchers to rent.
4. Qualified postdoctoral candidates are allowed to apply for Fudan Super Postdoctoral Program or “Shanghai Super Postdoctoral Program”.
III. Application Materials
2. Letters of recommendation from doctoral supervisors or equivalent experts of two related disciplines;
3. Postdoctoral research plan (please confirm the specific topic and research entry point according to the research direction listed above, the format of the plan is not limited, at least should include the purpose and significance of the research, research methods and content framework, research and innovation, etc. More than 5000 words);
4. A copy of the doctoral diploma and degree certificate (not for fresh PhD graduates);
5. Doctoral dissertation.
IV. Other Matters
1. Applicants should send the electronic version of the above application materials to email@example.com.
2. The station will organize an interview based on the application materials submitted by the applicant, and select the best. The interview focuses on the applicant's overall quality, professional foundation and research capabilities. The interview time will be announced separately.